Monday 28 May 2018

Vera Lane Studio: Mensware


Hello!

 Today is my feature day at Vera Lane Studio
I made this card using one of the new digis called Mensware which is part of the Arthur Avenue collection.


For this card, I used the pre-coloured image and simply resized, printed, then fussy cut it. I attached it, on foam pads, to a die cut tag made from embossed card and added three mauve crystal gems and a tiny piece of ribbon. I used a Distressed Oxide background with a hand drawn border and black inked edges. The sentiment is one of two in the set. 


I also made a tag with the uncoloured png image. I decided to keep the tag simple, so just cut two tags in contrasting colours and layered them.


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Corrosive Challenges #5 AG 31/05
Crafters Castle #5 AG 01/06
613 Avenue Create #209 AG 01/06
Jo's Scrapshack #235 AG 01/06
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #82 AG 02/06
A Gem of a Challenge #220 Use 3 of Something 07/04
(3 crystal gems)
Crafting With Dragonflies #105 The Colour Purple 08/06
Dragonfly Dreams Here Comes The Girls 10/06

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.