Saturday 12 May 2018

* Gecko Galz: May Samples


Hello!

Today is my day to feature my DT projects for Gecko Galz.

I made two cards and a pair of ATCs.


Image: Fairy from Pixie Magic / Dragonfly from Darling Dragonflies
Paper: Zen Garden
Sentiment: Charming Words
Own Stash: white, black and kraft card, Vintage Photo Distress ink, Stickles Crystal glitter.


***

Image: Lady from Beautiful Asian Ladies / Butterfly from Butterfly Dreams
Paper: Zen Garden
Sentiment: Charming Words
Own Stash: white and black card, Vintage Photo Distress ink


***
ATCs



Image: Gypsy Spirit
Paper: Boho Dreams ATC sheet
Own Stash: white and black card, Black ink, Tim Holtz chit-chat stickers, black crystal gems.

*** 
The following are my May Customer Challenge inspiration projects and you can read about them here.





That's all from me for now!



I hope you'll join our 'Asian Beauty' challenge where the Winner will get 
$25 shopping spree 
at the Gecko Galz shop.

The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product ...
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the $1 Wednesday deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!

I'll be back on the 12th with more Gecko Galz projects.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

Fairy Card
Penny's Challenges #379 AG 15/05
Creative Fingers #146 AG 19/05 TOP 3

The Sisterhood of Crafters Magical Fairy Garden 21/05
Crafty Creations #366 AG 26/05
Crafting with Friends #67 AG 25/05
Crafty Calendar Things with Wings 29/05
The Fairy and The Unicorn AG/Fairies May 02/06

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.