Monday 19 March 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Daffodil


Hello!

Today sees the release of a new set of digis from Vera Lane Studio

The set is part of the Fleur de Girl series and is called Daffodil: it features a cute little flower girl, a patch of daffodils and a beautiful Georgia O'Keefe quote.

Here is my card:



I coloured the images with copic markers and fussy cut them leaving a white border. They are popped on foam pads onto a background made by clear heat embossing a floral stamp and smooshing in Distress Oxides. The sentiment I chose is from the Hello Spring digi set.



Daffodil                                Hello Spring



I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Creative Knockouts #237 Spring is on the Way 21/03
Crafty Catz #408 AG 22/03
My Time to Craft #366 Easter/Spring 23/03 TOP 3

Jo's Scrapshack #225 AG 23/03
Inspiration Destination #146 AG 28/03
A Gem of a Challenge #215 Easter Time 29/03
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #78 AG 31/03
Corrosive Challenge #3 AG 31/03
Crafters Castle #3 AG 01/04
Brown Sugar #276 Spring/Easter 04/04


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.