Monday 11 December 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Winter Coat and Maple's Holiday


Hello everyone!

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio today and, as you might expect, I'm staying with the Christmas/Holiday theme.

Here is my first card:


I used the lovely Winter's Coat. The images are coloured with Copics and fussy cut. They are arranged on a distress oxide and white paint-splattered background which has a bare tree, die-cut overlay. I added some sparkle and glitter to the sky. The snowman and girl are set on die-cut snow mounds with washi for shadows.


And here is my second card:


For this card I used Maple's Holiday and teamed Maple with one of the trees from Tree Lot. The images are coloured with Copics and fussy cut. Glitter was added to the tree decorations and the star.  The images are placed on a background of blended distress inks with a spritz of Glimmer Mist.  I matted the inked background onto textured silver paper and also grounded my images with a torn strip of the same. A final teal mat finished off this card.

Winter's Coat          Maple's Holiday                Tree Lot
    


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration and eye candy!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #396 AG 14/12
Aloha Friday AG 14/12
Crafting With Friends #56 AG (#2) 14/12 DT Favourite

Jo's Scrapshack #218 AG 15/12
Di's Digi Designs Challenge Winter Holidays 16/12
Colour Crazy #49 AG 22/12
That's Crafty Tis the Season 22/12
Crafty Calendar It's Christmas 28/12
Scrap & Craft #10 Anything Christmas 28/12
Simply Papercrafts #53 AG (#2) 28/12
A Gem of a Challenge #209 AG Christmas 04/01
Imagine That  Christmas/Winter 05/01

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.