Friday 17 March 2017

ATC: Marilynn

Hello!

Today I'm showing my ATC for a swap organised in the Limited Runs Facebook Group.

I used a lovely digi stamp called Marilynn and love the way her skirt is swirling in the wind like the iconic image of Marilyn Monroe.

I hope my ATC finds its way safely to its new home on the other side of the world.



The background is a gelli print which, when dry, was spritzed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Gold. The image was coloured with alcohol pens and fussy cut, leaving a thin white border. It was popped on foam pads to give some dimension. A strip of pink gems was glued to the left side of the ATC and a printed sentiment with a Marilyn quote was inked in pink and adhered to the pink gems. Clear gems were scattered around the image and the ATC card edges were inked in black to finish it off. 



Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxox

I'd like to ply along in these challenges:

The Sisterhood Of Crafters Celebrating Women 19/03
Crafty Creations Challenges #337 AG 30/03 
Cardz 4 Galz #43 Pretty in Pink 30/03
Southern Girls Challenge #155 Pop it up on Foam 23/03 
Wicked Wednesday #246 Girly Girl 11/04



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).


Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.