Thursday 1 December 2016

Christmas Girl at Crafts Galore Encore

Hello crafty friends and followers!

(This is the second of my 3 posts today)

Happy December to you all!
It's hard to believe the last month of 2016 is here - just where did the year go?


The start of a new month means a brand new challenge at 
Crafts Galore Encore.   
'Hooray' I hear you say!

The theme is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Sherri Baldy.

 
Sherri kindly gave the DT some images to use.
 I chose this one (sorry, I can't see a name or number for her).

And here is the card I made:



I coloured my girl with Spectrum Noir markers and added some glitter as snow in the background. I used some un-named holly printed card from my local craft store for my background and matted it onto black card. I made some poinsettia flowers, from white card, using two different dies. One die was a freebie in a magazine and the other is an Yvonne Creations Poinsettia die. The flowers and leaves were inked to give the colours. The centres of the flowers were made using mini gold prills. The sentiment is a tag which has a silver sticker greeting adhered. The top of the tag is decorated with a die cut sprig of holly. The berries are pearls that have been coloured with alcohol markers. Some Crystal Snow from Inkilicious was added to the top of the holly leaves.

  

That's all from me for today. 
Please pop to over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs. 
We'd love to see your creations. Remember the challenge is 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project.

Click here to link up your project :-)

I hope you have a great December!



Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #309 Use a Sentiment 2/12
Through the Classroom Door AG 29 Nov - 5 Dec
Scrapbook Stamp Society #105 AG 4/12  
The Crafty Addicts #29 AG with option of Christmas Paper 6/12
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge AG 7/12

Deep Ocean Challenge #143 Santa is Coming to Town 13/2
Creative Inspirations #263 Christmas 13/12
Through the Purple Haze #114 Winter/Christmas Colours 13/12
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #86 Christmas  31/12 
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge December 2016 31/12


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.